Due to UC Path upgrades, faculty and staff meal plan information isn't available at this time. You can still use your plan and we'll have the information available soon.
Let Us Make Eating at Work an Easy JobThe Faculty and Staff Meal Plan is for UC Berkeley faculty and staff who want great food, convenience, and a variety of options at all Cal Dining locations. The best part? Faculty and Staff meal plan flex dollars carry over from year to year.
Skip making lunch every day and take advantage of on-campus dining commons, restaurants, and convenience stores located all around campus. Meal plans may be purchased anytime throughout the year. When your meal swipes run out, buy the plan again, or simply buy add-on flex dollars to fit your needs. (Please note, you must buy the Faculty and Staff Meal Plan before you can purchase any add-on flex dollars.)
Faculty/Staff Meal Plan $320
- 25 meal swipes to be used by the end of summer sessions 2019
- $50 flex dollars that never expire.
- Use your flex dollars for guest meals.
- No daily minimum or maximum flex dollar usage.
- Use flex dollars at California Memorial Stadium and Haas Pavilion during football and basketball games respectively, as well as during other Cal Athletics events operated by Cal Dining.
Customize your meal plan with add-on flex dollars. Buy $50 flex dollars for $47.50, a 5% discount; or $100 flex dollars for $90, a 10% discount. All flex dollars carry over from year to year.
Meal plans and add-on flex dollars may be purchased anytime throughout the year starting in August 2018. For the Faculty and Staff Meal Plan, meal swipes expire at the end of summer sessions 2019, however flex dollars will carry over from year to year.
View all the important dates you need to keep track of related to your meal plan.