Plant Forward Recipe Challenge
The Housing & Dining Sustainability Advocates are partnering with the Student Environmental Resource Center’s Carbon Crew on the Plant Forward Recipe Challenge. Each week our chefs are challenged to create a dish that is delicious, nutritious & sustainable. Popular dishes will have the opportunity to be added to next year’s menus.
Join us at one of our dining commons and help us rate our chef’s dishes!
- 9/24 - Crossroads- Poblano Peppers & Black Beans
- 10/2- Cafe 3- Beets & Wild Rice
- 10/22- CKC Breakfast- Rosemary & Lentils
- 10/24- Foothill- Silken Tofu & Kale
- 10/30- Crossroads- Radish & Edamame
- 11/13- Cafe 3- Squash & Farro
- 11/21- Foothill- Bok Choy & Split Peas
- 12/12- CKC- Romanesco & Pumpkin Seeds