Berkeley Concessions is the official food and beverage provider for all athletic events at Memorial Stadium, Haas Pavilion, Edwards Track, and other sporting venues at UC Berkeley.
Berkeley Concessions Team
Use your meal plan flex dollars
Go ahead quench that thirst or feed that spirit using your meal plan flex dollars. Concessions offer a wide variety of tasty options—and flex dollars are accepted at them all.
Order right from your seat
Say hello to the GET app and goodbye to waiting in lines. You can quickly and easily order food or beverages on your mobile phone without even leaving your seat. Download the GET app today.
Order your favorite specialty concessions food for catered events
Enjoyed what you ate at the Cal game? We can incorporate our concessions menu into the menu for your catered event. As always, we will tailor your menu to your taste and use our food presentation and customer service to match the style of your event.
Raise funds for your nonprofit or student organization
We welcome nonprofit organizations, registered Berkeley student organizations, and service groups to partner with us to reach your annual fundraising objectives while working in a fun, spirited environment. Your school, service club, or other nonprofit group can raise money by working in concession stands at California Memorial Stadium and other Cal Athletics sporting events.
Organizations that can provide 12-40 volunteers per event are staffed in concession stands in the stadium and receive 10 percent of their total net sales or a set amount, whichever is greater. Your group will be matched to a stand based on your group’s size and experience. Berkeley Concessions team will provide the training, products, and supplies for your volunteers.
We look forward to working with your group! Please review the group requirements below and the NPO Frequently Asked Questions (PDF). To fundraise with us, complete and return the application for fundraising opportunities (PDF). We will contact you shortly if we have an opportunity that fits your group.
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Nonprofit Group Requirements
Here are the requirements for being selected as a nonprofit group:
- Groups must submit and complete the application process to be considered for concessions fundraising opportunities.
- Groups must be recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 exempt organization and provide the group’s Tax ID number (For more information about 501(c) status please visit: IRS: Tax Information for Charities & Other Nonprofits.
- In addition to six home football games, your group must also operate two home basketball games, and an additional sporting event during the 2021-2022 season. Please visit the CalBears composite schedule for home football game dates and start times.
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older to work in a stand.
- Your group’s total staffing requirement will depend on the location your group is assigned. Your organization must commit to bringing the required number of trained volunteers to staff the assigned location for each game.
- All non-profit organizations will need to carry and provide proof of a general liability insurance policy that meets the below minimum requirements.
Comprehensive or Commercial Form General Liability Insurance (contractual liability included) with limits as follows:
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000.00
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $2,000,000.00
- Personal and Advertising Injury $1,000,000.00
- General Aggregate (Not applicable to the Comprehensive Form) $2,000,000.00
Group Concessions Contract
Please fill out the Concessions Operations Agreement Contract (PDF) for a nonprofit group or current ASUC Student Organizations and send the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a contract is not valid unless signed by both parties.