Faculty & Staff Meal Plans for Fall 2016 / Spring 2017
Meal Plan Home|| Meal plan FAQ || How to apply || Terms & conditions
Cal Dining is proud to offer Faculty & Staff meal plans which can be used in any of our 15 locations.
- Purchase additional points at any time in $50 increments ($50 purchases 55 points)
- Eat at any Cal Dining location:
- Four all-you-care-to-eat residence dining commons: Clark Kerr, Crossroads, Café 3, Foothill
- Four residential retail locations: Bear Market, Cub Market, CKCub and The Den, featuring Peet's Coffee & Tea
- Seven on-campus retail locations: The Golden Bear Café & GBC Produce Stand, Brown's, Terrace Café, The Pro Shop, Common Grounds, and Concessions locations (California Memorial Stadium, Haas Pavilion)
- No daily minimums or maximums, dine with us when you want
- Unlimited guest meals, use your points for as many guests as you want
- To-go meals, and our reusable to-go container program
- Easy online account management - add more points and check balance
Meal Plan Pricing
|Meals are discounted to meal plan participants:
||Chews to Reuse
||$5.00 or 5.00 points
(one time buy-in fee)
Campus Restaurants Pricing:
|Retail points have a purchasing power of $1.00 each (calculated to the 1/100th). For example, a purchase of $2.01 would cost 2.01 points.
How to Apply for Faculty & Staff Meal Plans
Faculty & Staff meal plan sign-up is only available online using Cal Net ID.