Working for Cal Dining
Are you ready for a great semester? Need a job? Cal Dining can help! We have many job opportunities available to students at our locations throughout campus. We seek enthusiastic student employees with the desire to provide quality customer service to fellow students. Perks include free meals and a great starting wage.
Student Jobs: How to Apply
For jobs at any of our locations on campus, download and complete a Cal Dining job application (.doc, .pdf) and bring it to the management staff of your preferred Cal Dining location. We offer incentive programs in the fall for students who are willing to come back early from break to work!
You can also apply via our online application here.
E-mail general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students looking to explore the field of marketing and graphics, this is a great position. Cal Dining has a variety of units with many graphic needs, ranging from event posters to branding signage and promotional materials. This position will give you a chance to build your portfolio and learn the tricks and trade of graphic design within a professional environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creating event posters and menu templates for our four dining commons
- Work with the team to create promotional materials
- Use Adobe Illustrator and InDesign for a variety of projects
- Print oversized marketing materials
- Must know how to use Adobe Illutrator and InDesign.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop preferred
- Must work well within a multi-tasking environment
- Good communications skills preferred
- Must repsond well to constructive criticism
- Familiar with Cal Dining brand and services
How to apply: Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio via email to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is April 3 at 11:59pm. Please note your work-study status in your cover letter.
Not a student?
Dining is always looking for great staff additions to our team.
Click here to learn what specific job opportunities we have available today!